- The Company Company PT Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero) is committed to implementing Good Corporate Governance and carrying out responsibilities to the community and the environment, so that business continuity can be maintained in the long term, in order to establish cooperation in disclosing conflicts of interest and mutual respect, PT. Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero) provides a violation reporting system (Whistle Blowing System).What?Whsitle Blowing System (WBS)Is a PT Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia Reporting SystemPurpose and objectivesManaging complaints about unlawful behavior, unethical / improper conduct of the Company that is delivered confidentially, anonymously and independently by Insan Bahana in disclosing violations that occur within the CompanyBenefits:
- Providing procedures for delivering important information to the Company to those who must immediately handle it
- Providing an early warning system mechanism for the possibility of problems arising from a violation
- Providing opportunities to deal with violations internally first, before expanding into public consumption
- Reducing the risks faced by the organization due to violations in terms of finance, operations, law and work safety
- Increased Company's reputation in the eyes of stakeholders, regulators and the general public
- Provide input to the Company to review the weaknesses of internal controls, as well as to design the necessary corrective actions.
Where ?The Reporter can submit a Complaint to the Administration Manager of the Violation Reporting System through:
Internal: Employees, Directors, Board of Commissioners and other Organ
External: Corporate stakeholders (suppliers, consumers, regulators and other interested parties)
- Reported Party: Employees, Directors, Board of Commissioners and other Organ
- Protection of Reporters
• The identity of the Reporting Party is guaranteed by the Company if the Reporting Party provides identity and information that can be used to contact the reporter.
• The Company guarantees the protection of the Reporting Parties from all forms of threats, intimidation, or unpleasant actions from any party as long as the Reporting Party maintains the confidentiality of the violations that are reported to any party.
• Protection provided by the Company in the form of protection from pressure, postponement of promotions, dismissals, lawsuits, property, and physical actions.
• Protection of the Reporting Party also applies to the parties who carry out the Investigation as well as those who provide information related to the Complaint.
• The above protection is not given to whistleblowers who have proven false reporting and / or slander. Reporters who carry out false reports and / or slander can be subject to sanctions in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Email: email@example.com
- Complaints dropbox placed in the lobby of the Bahana Head Office, Graha Niaga 18th floor, Jakarta.
- The letter is addressed to:
Quality Assurance & Internal Audit Head u.p Violation Reporting Management Team PT. Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero) Graha Niaga, Level 18 Jl Jendral Sudirman, Kav 58 Jakarta 12190